SportsLink International providing official tours for 2019 China FIBA World Cup
If you are interested in following the Boomers in China, you can register your interest with SportsLink International at the following link: 2019 FIBA MENS WORLD CUP – Tour Interest
Full details on the event and the tour are outlined below.
FIBA BASKETBALL WORLD CUP
The tournament will be played in 8 cities – Beijing, Foshan, Wuhan, Shenzhen, Dongguan, Nanjing, Shanghai and Guangzhou – across 5 provinces.
The FIBA Basketball World Cup 2019 in China will be the biggest edition of FIBA’s flagship event with a record 32 participating teams. The event will see 92 games played over 16 days
The Official Draw for the FIBA Basketball World Cup 2019 will take place following the conclusion of the Qualifiers, which will see the 32 teams divided into 8 groups of 4 teams each for the Group Phase. The first pool games will take place on Saturday 31st August 31st, with the final to take place in Beijing on Sunday 15th September, 2019.
For the first time, the FIBA Basketball World Cup will qualify 7 teams directly for the following year’s Olympic Games. As such, the top ranked team from Africa, Asia and Oceania respectively and the top 2 ranked teams each from the Americas and Europe at the FIBA Basketball World Cup 2019 will all qualify for the Tokyo 2020 Games.
OFFICIAL SUPPORTERS TOUR
We will be providing the Boomers Official Supporters Tour for the World Cup. Once the draw is confirmed and we know which cities that we will playing in, full details and pricing will be released. One of the key issues for the tour is not knowing where we may be playing the 2nd round games, so our experience in having run a travel business in China previously and access to local guides and services will make this a seamless transition to the cities we need to get to.
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS & INCLUSIONS
– Return international flights
– Reserved Tickets for all Boomers pool matches
– Reserved Tickets for final matches
– Meet Boomers players
– Domestic travel within China
– Accommodation in all cities
– Local transfers to games
– Supporter events
– Local sightseeing trips (Great Wall, Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, Beijing, Shanghai etc)
– Supporters merchandise
– Local guides
We will be offering a number of tour options to cater for the level of interest from different supporters
– Full tournament (30th Aug – 16 Sept). Boomers pool matches + 2nd Round + Finals
– Pool Matches (30th Aug – 6 Sept). Boomers pool matches only
– Final Phase (9th – 16th Sept). Quarters, Semis & Finals
- Phone 1300 66 66 75
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website – https://sportslinkinternational.com/basketball/2019-mens-world-cup/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/sportslinkint/
Powered by WPeMatico