SPORTSLINK INTERNATIONAL OFFERING 2019 NBA TOURS
Included in each tour are some of the marquee games of the seasons, with Sixers, Celtics, Lakers & Warriors all featuring heavily.
SportsLink International have also included unique opportunities to get onto the court at the Staples Centre in Los Angeles and Madison Square Garden in New York, plus early entry to get up close and personal to watch the Sixers, Lakers and Celtics warm up on court or form part of the high-five tunnel at a Sixers game.
Full details, itineraries, inclusions and pricing can be found on SportsLink International’s website here.
WEST COAST TOUR – Full itinerary and inclusions
– Los Angeles: Mon 28 Jan – HAWKS @ CLIPPERS
– Los Angeles: Tues 29 Jan – 76ERS @ LAKERS
– Los Angeles: Wed 30 Jan – Free sightseeing day
– San Francisco: Thurs 31 Jan – Travel to San Francisco. SIXERS @ WARRIORS
– San Francisco: Fri 1 Feb – Free sightseeing day
– San Francisco: Sat 2 Feb – LAKERS @ WARRIORS
– San Francisco: Sun 3 Feb – Tour concludes
EAST COAST TOUR – Full itinerary and inclusions
– Boston: Thur 7 Feb – LAKERS @ CELTICS
– Boston: Fri 8 Feb – Free sightseeing day
– Boston: Sat 9 Feb – CLIPPERS @ CELTICS
– Philadelphia: Sun 10 Feb – LAKERS @ 76ERS
– Philadelphia: Mon 11 Feb – Free sightseeing day
– Philadelphia: Tues 12 Feb – CELTICS @ 76ERS
– New York: Wed 13 Feb – 76ERS @ KNICKS
– New York: Thur 14 Feb – Tour concludes
You also have the opportunity to add on the NBA All-Star Weekend in Charlotte, North Carolina from the 15th – 17th February.
Places are strictly limited to just 24 people per tour. With the huge amount of interest, tours are expected to sell out very quickly, so recommend that you get your booking in early to avoid missing out.
West Coast Tour – Full itinerary and inclusions
East Coast Tour – Full itinerary and inclusions
Website – http://sportslinkinternational.com/nba
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/sportslinkint/
Phone 1300 66 66 75
Powered by WPeMatico