Indigenous 3×3 Basketball Tournaments
INDIGENOUS 3×3 TOURNAMENT OVERVIEW
This information provides an overview of how the tournament will run. More detailed information will be available leading up to the tournament dates.
- Team and Individual registrations close on 14 September
- Registrations will open at 9am with the first games commencing at 10am. The planned finish time is 3pm
- Teams can have a maximum of 5 players per team. All players are required to take the court in each game to be eligible for finals
- Game timing and scoring: Each game will consist of 2 x 7 minute halves. There will be a 2 minute halftime break. The team with the highest score wins, or the first team to score 25 points (which ever happens first)
- A 4-point line will be in operation: (9.1m from the basket)
Teams can be male, female or mixed.
Basketball Victoria is looking to partner with suitable organisations for the delivery of each Indigenous 3×3 tournament. There will be a maximum of five partner organisations for each event.
We are looking for organisations that support or provide services to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait community particularly around education, employment, health and justice.
Partners have an opportunity to interact with participants and spectators within the environment.
BASKETBALL Victoria is hosting a series of 3×3 Indigenous Basketball Tournaments during September and October.
Powered by WPeMatico