Basketball is back! Competitions will resume Tuesday 29th and Wednesday 30th June.
– Fixtures are available on playHQ, we have adjusted the rounds so we will go one week longer as per our announcement last week
– Masks are currently mandatory for all patrons over 12 years of age at all times indoors (state-wide) unless medically exempt. Players, coaches and referees are exempt while on court participating in an exertive role, however, must be worn while not playing and on entry and exit of stadium.
– Teammo is available to pay for your game, those teams who payed ahead have had previous games credited
– Ensure all team mates are registered(registration links)
– Do not arrive too early for your game
– Help clear the courts as quickly as possible at the conclusion of the game
– Uniform hire will not be available for individuals(teams with the same colour will be given access to bibs), as a result uniform penalties will not be applied for the next 2 weeks
– Teams scores(Wednesdays), coaches and team managers are all welcome as always, however general spectators are strongly discouraged
– If you have cold or flu like symptoms, such as a cough, fever, sore throat, shortness of breath or runny nose, even if these are mild, you should get tested for COVID-19 as soon as possible.
Our understanding is these restrictions will remain for at least two weeks. We appreciate your understanding and patience throughout this difficult period.
For more information about current COVIDSafe settings and the vaccination program, please visit www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au.