2023/24 Summer Season Registrations are open!
Team Registration closes September 5, 2023
- Team Registration via PlayHQ – https://www.playhq.com/basketball-victoria/org/msdba-spartans-basketball/c53968c4/register
- Player Registration Invite new and existing teammates to register via the PlayHQ link emailed to you after your successful team registration.
- Existing players – If you have previously purchased a BV 365 day registration the expiry date must finish after the end of the summer season. If your expiry finishes before the end of the season you will be promoted to purchase another 365 days.
- Team Entry – $70
- BV 365 Day Player Registration – $43 Seniors 18+ and $29 Juniors
- Weekly Team Sheet – $82.50 on Tuesdays where we will continue to provide a scorer for that extra level of service and $75.00 on Wednesdays.
MSDBA will continue our partnership with Teammo, many associations utilise these systems to remove the need to handle cash, allow players to split game fees between those who played and submit walkovers online.
- Notification via Teammo with more than 6hrs notice – $95, less than 6hrs – $125
- Notifications via phone, text or email +$10 admin fee
- Round 1 – Sept 19
- 21 Rounds
- Men A-G alternating 6.00 6.50 7.40 8.30 9.20 10.10pm
- A-D alternating 7.40 8.30 9.20 10.10pm
- B Res 6.00 & 6.50pm only(limited positions)
- E-F 6pm only
- Round 1 – Sept 20
- 22 Rounds
- Men A-F alternating 6.00 6.50 7.40 8.30 9.20 10.10pm and some with games played at Docklands Primary School.
- Women A/B: 6pm only
- Melbourne Sports Centres – MSAC https://goo.gl/maps/xMi3vowTQkQrmvnK7
- Docklands Primary School(Indoor Court) https://goo.gl/maps/26EgnR85SvzYCzPh9
- Nov 7
- Dec 19, 20, 26, 27
- Jan 2, 3
*Number of rounds/times are subject to change during the season due to venue availability.
New Teams Grading
Please assist us in grading your teams by providing as much information on your teams skills at the time of registration.
Grading Games – Tuesday 12 Wednesday 13 September at MSAC
New Teams – $130 Bond will be refunded when you leave the competition at the end of a season with no outstanding walkover fees
Fixtures will be made available on the weekend of the 16/17 September.
If you have any questions, please just ask us – email: firstname.lastname@example.org