COVID Safe Procedures
MSAC Entry Protocols: When visiting the venue, it will be a requirement of all athletes/coaches/staff to check in via COVID comply. At your designated entrance point there will be posters outlining the process and instructions to follow when checking in. See the below steps to the process.
- Scan your camera over the QR Code
- Follow the prompt to COVID Comply web address
- Read Conditions of Entry
- Enter personal details – Name, Phone Number and Email
- Enter area visiting e.g. Indoor Pool, Basketball Stadium, Track
- Submit check in
- Show confirmation screen to MSC staff member
- Water bubblers are now accessible – we just ask people to ensure they are using them correctly (not placing their mouths over them etc).
- Spectators are not encouraged, MSAC has reduced seating in the venue there will be little to no place for them to sit.
- Cleaning of Basketballs, and scoring equipment will occur between games.
PlayHQ Player Registration
Teams are required to ensure all players are registered through PlayHQ and those playing are selected on the scoring tablets.
Player details will be passed onto the DHHS when requested to accurately show who has played, and help contact individuals in the event contact tracing is required.
Basketball Victoria – COVID Procedures
Return to Sport for Participants, updates, including the current status level – click here