2022/23 Summer Season Registrations are open!
2022/23 Summer Season Calendar – PDF
Team Registration closes September 7, 2022
- Register via PlayHQ – https://www.playhq.com/basketball-victoria/register/8588d1
- Invite new and existing teammates to register via the PlayHQ link emailed to you after your successful team registration.
- Exisiting players – If you have previously purchased a BV 365 day registration the expiry date must finish after the end of the summer season. If your expiry finishes before the end of the season you will be promoted to purchase another 365 days.
- Ensure all players are registered before they attend the venue, this will assist with contract tracing, insurance coverage and list you on the scoring tablets
- Team Entry – $65
- BV 365 Day Player Registration – $40 Seniors 18+ and $26 Juniors
- Weekly Team Sheet – $79.50 on Tuesdays where we will continue to provide a scorer for that extra level of service and $72.00 on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
MSDBA will continue our partnership with Teammo, many associations utilise these systems to remove the need to handle cash, allow players to split game fees between those who played and submit walkovers online.
Notification via Teammo with more than 6hrs notice – $90, less than 6hrs – $120
Notifications via phone, text or email +$10 admin fee
- Round 1 – 20th September
- Men A-G alternating 6.00 6.50 7.40 8.30 9.20 10.10pm
- A-D alternating 7.40 8.30 9.20 10.10pm
- B Res 6.50pm only(7 teams max)- now at capacity
- E-F 6pm only
- Round 1 – 21st September
- Men A-F alternating 6.00 6.50 7.40 8.30 9.20 10.10pm and some with a games played at Docklands Primary School.
- Women A/B: 6pm only
- Round 1 – 29th September
- Mens B & C Grade
- Alternating 6.30, 7.20, 8.10, 9.00, 9.50pm
- Docklands only
- Melbourne Sports Centres – MSAC https://goo.gl/maps/xMi3vowTQkQrmvnK7
- Docklands Primary School(Indoor Court) https://goo.gl/maps/26EgnR85SvzYCzPh9
- Nov 1, 29, 30
- Dec 20, 21, 22, 27, 28, 29
- Jan 3, 4, 5, 26
- Mar 21, 22
*Number of rounds/times are subject to change during the season due to venue availability and covid restrictions
New Teams Grading
Please assist us in grading your teams by providing as much information on your teams skills at the time of registration.
Grading Games – Tuesday 13th Wednesday 14th September at MSAC
New Teams – $120 Bond refunded when you leave the competition at the end of a season with no outstanding walkover fees
Fixtures will be made available on the weekend of the 17/18 September.
If you have any questions, please just ask us – email: email@example.com