MSDBA (Spartans) are delighted to invite you to register for the upcoming 2021 Winter season of mid-week basketball which will be for 21/22 rounds plus Semi Finals and Grand finals. We will continue to communicate details of our COVIDSafe Plan to all teams prior to commencement of games.
Previous Registration Credit
Any teams who registered for the 2020 Winter season and didn’t use their credit for the Summer 2020/2021 will be given credit for this season’s registration, a voucher code should have already been sent to you and must be applied during the last step of the registration process.
Team Registration is due by 22nd March 2021
- Register via PlayHQ – now closed
- Priority will be given to those who registered first, so get in quickly!
- Invite new and existing teammates to register via the PlayHQ link emailed to you after your successful team registration.
- Ensure all players are registered before they attend the venue, this will assist with contract tracing, insurance coverage and list you on the scoring tablets
- Team Entry – $50
- BV 365 Day Player Registration – $39 Seniors 18+ and $25 Juniors
- Weekly Team Sheet – will remain $77.50 on Tuesdays where we will continue to provide a scorer for that extra level of service and $70.00 on Wednesdays.
MSDBA will continue our partnership with Teammo, many associations utilise these systems to remove the need to handle cash, allow players to split game fees between those who played and submit walkovers online.
- Notification via Teammo before 12noon on game day – $75, after 12noon – $85
- Notifications via phone, text or email before 12noon on game day – $85, after 12noon – $95
- Rnd 1 – April 7
- *22 Rounds
- Semi Final Sept 8
- Grand Final Sept 15
- Men A-F alternating 6.00 6.50 7.40 8.30 9.20 10.10pm
- Women A/B: 6pm only
- Rnd 1 – April 13
- *21 Rounds
- Semi Final Sept 7
- Grand Final Sept 14
- No Games Tues April 6
- A-G alternating 6.00 6.50 7.40 8.30 9.20 10.10pm
- A-D alternating 7.40 8.30 9.20 10.10pm
- B Res 6.50pm only
- E-F 6pm only
*Number of rounds/times are subject to change during the season due to venue availability and covid restrictions
New Teams Grading Games
- Tuesday 30th March
- Wednesday 31st March
Game times will be emailed out on the 25th March
If you have any questions, please just ask us – email: firstname.lastname@example.org