2022 Winter Season Registrations are open!
- MSAC Round 1
- Tuesday April 26
- Wednesday April 27
- Docklands Round 1
- Monday May 2
- Tuesday May 3
- Wednesday May 4
- Thursday May 5
Team Registration closes April 15
- Register via PlayHQ – https://www.playhq.com/basketball-victoria/org/msdba-spartans-basketball/c53968c4/register
- Invite new and existing teammates to register via the PlayHQ link emailed to you after your successful team registration.
- Exisiting players – If you have previously purchased a BV 365 day registration the expiry date must finish after the end of the summer season. If your expiry finishes before the end of the season you will be promoted to purchase another 365 days.
- Ensure all players are registered before they attend the venue, this will assist with contract tracing, insurance coverage and list you on the scoring tablets
- Team Entry – $55
- Late Team Entry – $65 – received after registration has closed
- BV 365 Day Player Registration – $40 Seniors 18+ and $26 Juniors
- Weekly Team Sheet – $79.50 on Tuesdays where we will continue to provide a scorer for that extra level of service and $72.00 on Wednesdays and all Docklands Competitions
MSDBA will continue our partnership with Teammo, many associations utilise these systems to remove the need to handle cash, allow players to split game fees between those who played and submit walkovers online.
Notification via Teammo with more than 6hrs notice – $90, less than 6hrs – $120
- Notifications via phone, text or email +$10 admin fee
- A-G alternating 6.00 6.50 7.40 8.30 9.20 10.10pm
- A-D alternating 7.40 8.30 9.20 10.10pm
- B Res 6.50pm only(7 teams max)- now at capacity
- E-F 6pm only
- Men A-F alternating 6.00 6.50 7.40 8.30 9.20 10.10pm
- Women A/B: 6pm only
- Monday – Wednesday Mens
- Thursday Mens and Women’s
- Alternating 6.15, 7.00, 7.45, 8.30, 9.15, 10.00pm
- Free street parking from 6.30pm
- Monday June 13
*Number of rounds/times are subject to change during the season due to venue availability and covid restrictions
New Teams Grading
Please assist us in grading your teams by providing as much information on your teams skills at the time of registration.
Grading Games – Tuesday 19th Wednesday 20th at MSAC
New Teams – $100 Bond refunded when you leave the competition at the end of a season with no outstanding walkover fees
Fixtures will be made available on the weekend of the 23/24 April
If you have any questions, please just ask us – email: email@example.com