2021/22 Summer Season Registrations are open! – Update 21st October
Winter 2020 Registration Credit
Any teams who registered for the 2020 Winter season and didn’t use their credit for the 2021 Winter season will be given credit for this season’s registration, a voucher code should have already been sent to you and must be applied during the last step of the registration process.
Since our last announcement a number of changes have affected the schedule of rounds including MSAC closing the courts to Basketball for a Volleyball tournament, Australian Grand Prix date recently announced and the positive news from the State Gov that vaccination rates are ahead of schedule. We have brought forward the start of the season, removed the grading games for new teams and moved the finals back 1 week.
- No Grading Games
- Round 1 – Tuesday 9th Wednesday 10th Nov
- Semi Finals – Tuesday 12th Wednesday 13th April
- Grand Finals – Tuesday 19th Wednesday 20th April
Team Registration closes November 3rd.
- Register via PlayHQ – https://www.playhq.com/basketball-victoria/org/msdba-spartans-basketball/c53968c4/register
- Priority will be given to those who registered first, so get in quickly!
- Invite new and existing teammates to register via the PlayHQ link emailed to you after your successful team registration.
- Exisiting players – If you have previously purchased a BV 365 day registration the expiry date must finish after the end of the summer season. If your expiry finishes before the end of the season you will be promoted to purchase another 365 days.
- Ensure all players are registered before they attend the venue, this will assist with contract tracing, insurance coverage and list you on the scoring tablets
- Team Entry – $50
- Late Team Entry – $60 – received after registration has closed
- BV 365 Day Player Registration – $39 Seniors 18+ and $25 Juniors
- Weekly Team Sheet – will remain $77.50 on Tuesdays where we will continue to provide a scorer for that extra level of service and $70.00 on Wednesdays.
MSDBA will continue our partnership with Teammo, many associations utilise these systems to remove the need to handle cash, allow players to split game fees between those who played and submit walkovers online.
- Notification via Teammo before 12noon on game day – $80, after 12noon – $90
- Notifications via phone, text or email before 12noon on game day – $90, after 12noon – $100
- Round 1 – Nov 9
- *17 Rounds
- Semi Final April 12
- Grand Final April 19
- A-G alternating 6.00 6.50 7.40 8.30 9.20 10.10pm
- A-D alternating 7.40 8.30 9.20 10.10pm
- B Res 6.50pm only
- E-F 6pm only
- Round 1 – Nov 10th
- *16 Rounds
- Semi Final April 13
- Grand Final April 20
- Men A-F alternating 6.00 6.50 7.40 8.30 9.20 10.10pm
- Women A/B: 6pm only
- MSAC Closed – Nov 30 & Dec 1
- Xmas – Dec 21, 22, 28, 29 Jan 4 & 5
- Aus Day – Wed Jan 26
- Aus Grand Prix – April 5 & 6
*Number of rounds/times are subject to change during the season due to venue availability and covid restrictions
New Teams Grading
Please assist us in grading your teams by providing as much information on your teams skills at the time of registration.
- New Teams – $100 Bond refunded when you leave the competition at the end of a season with no outstanding walkover fees
Fixtures will be made available on the weekend of the 6/7th Nov
If you have any questions, please just ask us – email: firstname.lastname@example.org