- Warm-up period: Minimum Two (2) minutes
- Game time: Two(2) Eighteen(18) minute periods
- One(1) Time out per team per half
- 2 minute half time
- Running clock
- No Time outs in the last 2 minutes of each period or subs in the last 1 minute(unless someone is fouled out).
- Draws are Permitted
Players or team officials receiving a technical foul will be penalised in the normal manner with the added penalty of the player/team official being disqualified from the court for a period of Five (5) playing minutes. The scorer will record the time the penalty was imposed on the scoresheet/laptop and advise the team when the player/team official is able to return to the game. Any subsequent technical fouls for players or team officials will result in disqualification of the offending person/s.
- Each team must supply their own warm up ball.
- Male games a size 7 ball will be used
- Female games a size 6 ball will be used.
- No Finals will be played, the Tournament is designed for fun and to slowly get back into playing
- Teams MUST CHECK the tournament website prior to their first game, and regularly during the tournament for alterations to draws, times, games, etc.
- All venues used during this Tournament have NO swinging on rings or nets. Doing so imposes an immediate ban from the Tournament
- The Tournament Organiser(s) reserves the right to combine A and B grades, or to cancel any division or grade if insufficient entries are received
- Continuous Rough, overly Physical or Dangerous play may result in a team being removed from the Tournament
- Remind people to take it easy outside and enjoy playing Basketball
- No refunds will be given after the closing date of registrations, except in the following circumstances
- MSD Spartans refunds registrations to teams when a competition doesn’t have enough teams
- If games are cancelled due to weather: each game that wasn’t able to be played past half time will be refunded matches fees of $60 per game
- Teams who received a walkover will be refunded a match fee of $60 per game