Basketball Victoria Day Coordinators required
Basketball Victoria runs a number of competitions and tournaments for school-aged players including Bulla Hoop Time (Primary), Victorian College Championships (VCC), Champions Cup and the Schools 3×3 Challenge (Secondary).
To accomodate these tournaments, Basketball Victoria has opened a number of opportunities for Day Coordinators to help administer and organise our school events.
Tournaments and competitions are held throughout the year as following: the Schools 3×3 Challenge will run this April, VCC runs May-July, Champions Cup runs in August and Bulla Hoop Time runs from May-November.
Are you available between the hours of 9am – 3pm?
Do you have a passion for Basketball and want to get involved on a casual/flexible basis?
Do you want to be a part of developing junior basketball in a fun and exciting way, or to be involved in elite secondary school basketball?
To get involved you must be:
- A good communicator with the ability to speak in public.
- Fun, energetic and enjoy a sporting environment with children.
- Able to accurately record results.
- Able to communicate with others.
- Knowledgeable of the game of basketball.
- Highly organised, punctual and courteous.
- Able to resolve conflict and be proactive in decision-making.
- Willing to travel to venues across metropolitan Melbourne.
All participants must have a Current Working With Children Check and access to their own transport.
If you fit the above criteria and want to know more, please call Basketball Victoria’s School Programs Coordinator Rebecca Ross on 9837 8084 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All interested parties are encouraged to apply via our Cognito Form by 3pm Thursday 31 January.
WANT to be a part of Basketball Victoria’s School programs in 2019?
Powered by WPeMatico